1. Impersonation Icon and 'Stop Impersonating'
When you're impersonating a user, you will see a "secret agent" icon that will imply that you're impersonating a user. To stop impersonating you simply click the "secret agent".
2. Navigating to containers just got a whole lot easier!
Instead of scrolling through many containers, you can now open up the Table of Contents on a Dashboard, and click on a blue container name, to automatically navigate you there!
3. Spotlight students from ANY clickable region!
When you see a chart anywhere inside the Homeroom dashboards, you can click on the region to reveal the students that represent the region.
In this list, you can now hover over the student images, to reveal a profile icon. Clicking this icon quickly navigates to that student's spotlight, in a new browser tab. This allows you to more quickly and efficiently drill into students to view more detailed information. (Student photos in the screenshot are obfuscated for FERPA compliance).
4. Dashboard Builder changelog!
This log will track basic changes to the dashboard builder. This is great for districts working in collaboration with SDS staff on dashboards, or if there are multiple "builders" inside a district. This changelog will indicate to you what users and what changes have occurred, trying to limit the "stepping on toes". As we get more data to track, we'll include it in the table, so that you're very informed as to what changes are occurring on dashboards.
5. Assessment Set creation and Editing - now one screen accomplished with better efficiency.
Now, users have a single screen and don't need to decide which of the two options to select. In this new single Assessment Sets Screen, you still have the ability to both EDIT and ADD assessment sets.
If you click "Add" you will be presented with a model to compose your Assessment Set. If you need additional support on how to build, edit, or create Assessment Sets, visit this article specifically created for you. Happy Set Building!
- Added the ability to click on any student photo in Homeroom Dashboards to launch Student Profile.
- Dashboard Builder now supports the row action "Clone Dashboard".
- Ability to support "DataTimePerspective" and "Time Enrollment Perspective" on Spotlights.
- Dashboard Builder "History" of changes is now able to be seen in the "changes" tab.
- Created a PARENT.MEMBERS.ETP screen view, so that we can provide access to Guardian Dashboards if the district chooses to.
- Added the ability to multi-select the delete of Assessment Sets.
- Hovering in the Student Assessments Widget displays the assessment score ranges (cut scores) for each hovered level.
- Removed the "Waffle" App Selector, being replaced by the suite and bundle app navigation. In an effort to provide context, to a never-ending smattering of apps, we’ve shifted focus to the suite and bundle app navigation. This was specifically designed with the purpose of providing context, to each application in a bundle, and how each bundle collectively make up one of the many SchoolData.net applications suites.
- Added standard download fields to PROGRESS.MONITORING.SCORES.DATATABLE screen view (Birthdate, Grad Requirement Base Year, Advisor, SSID, Other ID, Gender, Federal Race, Other Race, Home Language, Spokane Language, Grade Level, Predominant School, Current Enrollment Status, 504 Status, Bilingual Status, SPED Status).
- Dashboard Builder Upload Worksheet updated with additional download columns based on previous Homeroom releases.
- Added ability to Sort and Filter Assessment Sets.
- Added ability to Sort and Filter Stranded Assessment Tests.
- Updated the User-defined results email messaging.
- Clicking the download button on an email, now only downloads the file a single time.
- Enabled the ability to search by Other ID in Student Lookup.
- Enabled the ability to search by External ID in Student Lookup.
- Added a Year Selection when Creating HRE Student Group.
- Added Search Text box to the Assessment Set Selector.
- Added Search Text box to the Assessment Set Launcher.
- Added Student Photo To Spotlight Search.
- Un-Selecting Containers save user preferences and will no longer hide/show each refresh, but rather hide/show based on user saved preferences (these preferences save automatically).
- Added refresh option to Student Groups V1 on Homeroom Dashboards.
- Added a "select all" checkmark to areas where students are listed.
- The dashboard builder HTML screen view forces correct JSON "code" when applying input selections to the screen view.
- Student Spotlight label for unenrolled students now contains "Former Student" to make it much more clear that the spotlighted student is unenrolled.
- Added schoolYearId as part of inputs for the STUDENTGROUP.SPOTLIGHT.ASSESSMENT.CONTAINER.LAUNCHER screen view.
- Limited Access of Collections to very specific Role (This is so parents only see "parent" collections).
- The last column in a Data Table was difficult to expand, we've now better supported expanding the last column in a data table.
- Subgroup Comparison screen view now provides "teacher" as an available aggregate type.
- Included student email address in additional download options.
- SWIS (referrals) chart screen views now have a validation workbook download.
- SWIS (referrals) chart screen views now have a PDF download.
- Added additional clarification and support for header bar and suite navigation on low-resolution screens.
- Added Chart and PDF Report Download to PERFORMANCE.LEVEL.PERCENTAGES.ONE.ASSESSMENT.FEDERAL.RACE.CHART screen view.
- Added Chart and PDF Report Download to COMPARE.PERFORMANCE.LEVEL.PERCENTAGE.BY.GENDER.ON.ONE.ASSESSMENT screen view.
- Added Chart and PDF Report Download to PERFORMANCE.LEVEL.PERCENTAGES.ONE.ASSESSMENT.PROGRAM.CHART screen view.
- Student Spotlight Interventions screen view now appropriately directs the user into Interventions when "edit" or "view" is clicked.
- Data Table Columns can now be used to sort on symbols.
- Service Charts now updating when alternate programs selected through "Data Settings".
- Regained the ability to toggle containers in and out of fullscreen without having to refresh the dashboard.
- CAA/CIA screen view allows the selection of the student name.
- Updated the Student Categories screen view label to no longer show student real name in demo-mode.
- Updated the Student Group Selector in the Assessment Subgroup Comparison screen view.
- Internal Update - Some users were crashing the page due to memory load, this has since been fixed and we hope to see increased user functionality.
- Edmonds - Updated to the GRADEBOOK.GRADES.DATA.TABLE screen view to return appropriate data columns.
- Bellingham - PERFORMANCE.LEVEL.PERCENTAGES.ONE.ASSESSMENT.FEDERAL.RACE.CHART now correctly filters to assessmentSchoolYearId input.
- Bellingham - PERFORMANCE.LEVEL.PERCENTAGES.ONE.ASSESSMENT.PROGRAM.CHART now correctly filters to assessmentSchoolYearId input.
- Shoreline - Student's 504 Plan (Service) now correctly reflecting from Skyward to Homeroom.
- CDA - iStation Assessment (April administration) now correctly in Homeroom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.