- 🎞️ New Video available showing students how to build their Four Year Plan
- [GM-29] - In Grad Monitor we are now able to look up students using Student Groups
- [GM-75] - Data Admins now have a way to manage Homeroom Accomplishment Codes associations to Graduation Requirements
- [FYP-477] - Students are able to see our Waiver Options but they do not have the ability to select a course to use as a substitution/waiver
- [HSB-127] - HSB tasks can now provide "instructions" to students to click on in the tasks page.
If your district hasn’t set up this tool for students, click here for a helpful article on how to get started.
- [CP-315] - Self Assessment instructions and questions are now also translated into Spanish
- [FYP-461] - Four Year Plan templates can now provide a customized label on the course slots
- Any four year plans already created with the edited template will not reflect these additions, only newly created student four year plans will.
- [FYP-467] - Four Year Plans Templates cloning for Data Admins now includes all relevant fields
- [FYP-469] - “My Four Year Plans” page now displays an “is locked” column and a yes/no for each plan for students
- [FYP-472] - FYP Home information page links now take students to either create a plan or to their existing primary plan when clicking "Schedule" or "Choose Personal Pathways"
- [HSB-129] - Selecting a single student, there is now an option to use a student group to select and search from
- [HSB-133]/[HSB-134] - Label on “Academic Goal” has been updated to “Educational Goal” in all areas
- [HSB-136] - Four Plans Completion table has been updated to include a “Status” column to show percent complete and the column for filtering Student Has Plan moved closer to the start of the list
- As a student moves through their High School career, Four Year Plans replaces any planned courses with their scheduled or completed courses. Some students will show a status, even if they haven’t started a Four Year Plan in the system if they have been scheduled and completed High School courses.
- [HSB-139] - Click action has been updated for students when clicking the Four Year Course Plan link on HSB Task page.
- If a student has a plan, they are taken to the schedule page of their primary Four Year plan.
- If a student doesn't have a plan, they are taken to the page to create a Four Year plan.
- [HSB-116] - Intervention/Support selection can now be made when an Intervention plan is created
- [CP-392] - The Forensic Science Technicians career now includes a picture
- [GM-73] - A Data Admin Persona was created for Graduation Monitor, so user with Graduation Monitor Data Admin permissions can now access the tools
- [GM-86] - Assessment Tests list includes now all possible types (ACT, SAT, SBA, AP, IB, ASVAB, or Cambridge) that can be used to meet Graduation Requirements, if the district has the scores loaded to their SDS database
- The district will need to identify which ones can meet graduation requirements, as test names may vary from district to district.
- [FYP-451] - Financial Information Page from FYP is now also displayed in Career Planner
- [FYP-480] - Creating or editing a Four Year Plan, students are now required to fill in Post-Secondary Plan and Graduation Pathway
- [HSB-72] - Assessment Scores list includes now all possible types (ACT, SAT, SBA, AP, IB, ASVAB, or Cambridge) that can be used to meet Graduation Requirements, if the district has the scores loaded to their SDS database
- [HSB-126] - On the College Bound Scholarship information page, the label for Eligible Institutions has been corrected to “WSAC - Eligible Institutions”
- [REP-1451] - High School and Beyond Completion Report has been updated to reflect “Educational Goal” text
- [GM-80] - CTE Course logic to utilize CIP code designations on courses has been put in place for a variety of districts.
- If you would like to request this logic be put into place for your district, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- [CP-386] - UW Seattle Student Completion table now includes a column for students' usernames and the Other ID column was removed
- [CP-384] - College CareerPlanner customers: Career Clusters from Skills assessment results now appear in the Student Completion data table
- [CP-391] - Edit Account Info is now accessible from the HSB applications
- [GM-83] - Grad Monitor no longer provides access to students in a list for users that don’t have permissions to access them
- [FYP-473] - On the mock-taker/tester for templates, CTE grad req category no longer lists non-CTE courses
- [FYP-478] - Save & Exit button now brings the user back to the list of records were they initiated the editing