1. Access the login at https://yourdistrictnamehere.schooldata.net/v2/ale-sis/
- If you see a screen that says “Authentication is controlled by your district” first click on the “Use SchoolData.net Account” button in the bottom left hand corner.
- Otherwise you will land directly on the following screen. You will need to reset your password the first time you log in by clicking on the “Reset Your Password” link in the bottom left hand corner.
- You will be asked for your username or Email - for most parents, your username is your email address. Enter the email address you provided to the school and click “send verification code.”
- Check that email address for a message from School Data Solutions. Be sure to check your spam folder as sometimes the auto generated emails are routed there.
- Copy and paste or enter the code you receive from your email into the verification screen and once verified, create your new password.
- Each time you login, you will use your email address as your username and your password will be whatever you set it to be. If your district uses authentication, every time you will log in through the second screen after clicking on the “Use SchoolData.net Account” button.
- Follow these same steps if you forget your password or need to reset it for any reason. Passwords are not stored in the system.