- [HSB-52] - Data Admins can now start entering/compiling opportunities for students, families, or guardians to participate in sessions that assist in filling out financial aid applications. (HB1599: Business Rule 4C) This is phase 1 of this setup; we are developing how this will be displayed.
- [HSB-55] - Educators can now create & access an Intervention/Academic Support, which links to the SDS Interventions application for a student. (HB1599: R02.8)
- [HSB-58] - Student Completion now displays option to see if a student has an Individualized Educational Plan/Special Ed (HB1599: R01.1.1)
- [HSB-57] - Student Completion now has a total credits display for courses taken or planned to take now broken out by grade level (HB1599: R01.5)
- [HSB-61] - Student Completion now has a Dual Credit Courses display (HB1599: R01.6.2)
- [HSB-67] - An accessibility statement has been added identify areas the HSB applications are ADA compliant
- [FYP-411] - Data Admins now have an option to clone a Four Year Plan Template to create new ones
- [FYP-441] - As students create their Four Year Plans there is now a tally that will help them calculate the remaining credits that they need
- [CP-99] - Career Profile Requirements tab has been cleaned up to no longer display a header if there is no text to display
- [CP-295] - Skills Self Assessment colors have been updated to be more distinct, so it is easier to see the difference between the select levels.
- [HSB-74] - Student Completion tabs have been rearranged to have the HSB tab first for quicker status review
- [HSB-75] - On the student’s HSB completion page, Self Assessments are now clickable when they have been completed. Based on the dates they were taken, they will display in the grade level that correlates.
- [HSB-82] - Student Completion Four Year Plan section has been updated to now provide display of the FYP Details page, which includes student’s Post Secondary Plan & Graduation Pathway selection
- [HSB-83] - Educators can now groups of students’ selected Post Secondary Plan and Graduation Pathway from the Four Year Completion page.
- [GM-54] - Data Admins can now update status colors for Graduation Monitor
- [FYP-457] - Data Admins can now easily create Content Blocks with formatting styles
- [GM-43] - Graduation Req Base Year records for 2017 & 2018 have been added, so not credit totals can be adjusted and viewed through Grad Monitor for these students
- [HSB-90] - Data Admins now have a ‘Show Preview’ option when setting up HSB Tasks pages
- [FYP-445] - Tools have been added so Educators can assign a primary plan for a student
- [HSB-72] - Every Assessment Score Related to Student Graduation that is loaded to the SDS applications should now display in the Assessment Scores on Student Completion
- [HSB-87] - An task of “References” can now be added to the HSB task page
- [CP-232] - Self Assessment results print generation now only provides a PDF
- [FYP-405] - Financial Aid section text has been updated to fix a typo
- [FYP-454] - College Bound section text has been updated to fix a typo
- [FYP-459] - Graduation Pathway page text & selector has been updated to fix a typo
- [CP-347] - Advanced School Search now can be sorted on Schools from other states
Please sign in to leave a comment.