Skip to main content
Career Planner Release Notes - 2.1.7 - 2/22/2019
- [CP-73] - A new “Student Portfolio” option has been added to the ‘Educators’ area that allows an educator to select a student and "step into" their ‘Assemble My Portfolio’ page
- [CP-77] - An icon has been added in "Student Management" linking to student's portfolio
- [CP-000] - The Skills assessment section has been added to the “Learn About Myself” area.
- Due to this addition and multiple assessment attempts, we have removed the “Self Assessment” section from the “Assemble My Portfolio” page.
- We are investigating options to provide this information to students/staff in a usable view.
- In the meantime, we suggest using the “Review My Traits” to see recent results or from the “Overview” page to access detail results.
- [CP-56] - Each area of "Assemble My Portfolio" (Experiences, Recognitions, Compositions, and Goals) now has the capacity to upload files
- [CP-107] - 'Student Management' filters now search all pages
- [CP-97] - Report notifications now display for Students & Educators in Career Planner
- [CP-54] - Career links on Career Cluster now when clicked take to career pages
- [CP-83] - Reality Check "Education" field now filters the list of careers on Results page
- [CP-93] - On the “Interests’ self-assessment the "See Results" button now displays
- [CP-94] - On the “Preferences” self-assessment the result page now displays
- [CP-92] - Aberdeen - Add "Senior Proposal" custom survey to Career Planner