Career Planner Release Notes - 2.1.6 - 1/11/2019
- [CP-53] - On the new Student Management page, educators can look up student usernames, activate and unlock accounts, and reset student passwords.
- [CP-00] - A new “Educator” section - visible only to educators - houses the Student Completion page and the new Student Management page.
- [CP-60] - A sample print has been added to the Letters section for printing
- [CP-62] - A sample resume template has been added to all districts in the Report section
- [CP-41] - Input options on My Portfolio have been relabeled to ‘Add’
- [CP-44] - Additional filtering options have been added to "Program Search"
- [CP-45] - Additional filtering options have been added to "Career Search"
- [CP-47] - Interests survey emojis have had adaptive text incorporated
- [CP-56] - File uploads in My Portfolio can now be assigned to section and reflect in total
- From the Portfolio overview page, on the file uploaded select the arrow icon:
- Then, select the section of the portfolio to move the file
- [CP-58] - Students can now log multiple attempts on the Interests & Preferences assessments
- Multiple attempts can be accessed on the Overview area, or the side navigation panel, and dates taken are coming soon.
- [CP-59] - Student Group selection on the Student Completion remains selected until changed
- [CP-71] - "Download Spreadsheet" option has been added to Student Completion Page
- [CP-72] - Checking student names on the Student Completion page allows educator to generate report or spreadsheet for only the selected students
- [CP-74] - Reality Check displays on My Portfolio noting completed or not completed
- [CP-82] - Links in all Careers on the 'Training' tab under the 'Helpful High School Courses' section have been corrected.
- [CP-96] - On the ‘Expenses’ section in Reality Check, the "Next: Education" button only appears after all sections in Expenses has been filled
- [CP-40] - "Add" options on Assemble My Portfolio are now enforcing required fields
- [CP-43] - On Reality Check, ‘Education’ no longer shows completed before a selection made.
- [CP-46] - ‘Preferences’ results chart has been made compatible with Firefox & Edge browsers
- [CP-55] - My Portfolio now shows correct top 3 ‘Preferences’ for the most recent attempt
- [CP-61] - "Combo Plan" and "Dine Out" food expense amounts have been corrected
- [CP-84] - Review My Traits now shows correct top 3 ‘Preferences’
- [CP-85] - Self-assessments is ordered again "Preferences" and then "Interests"
- [CP-91] - "Air Traffic Controllers" Related Programs section has been updated
- [CP-98] - Career Cluster page informative text has been updated
- [CP-64] - Aberdeen & Davenport - Custom Surveys results spreadsheet download has been created
- [CP-86] - Aberdeen - Custom survey "Preferences and Interests Reflection" has been added to the Learn About Myself section