- [APP504-000] - The Create 504 Plan and Edit 504 Plan screens have been optimized for easier use
- [APP504-142]/ [APP504-158]- A new field for "Periodic Re-evaluation Date" has been added as an Important Date on a 504 Plan. When a plan is edited this field can be populated, until then it will display blank in the views and reports.
- [APP504-161] - The new "Periodic Re-evaluation Date" now is listed on the “View My 504 Plans” and “Student Documents”
- [APP504-159] - The new "Periodic Re-evaluation Date " field also prints on 504 Plan
- [APP504-162] - An option to set a 504 Plan as "Is Current Plan" has been added. Only one plan for a student can have this status; when status is set on a plan as 'current plan', any other with that status is no longer the current plan.
- [APP504-163] - “View My 504 Plans” page displays the new ‘Is Current Plan’ yes or no setting
- [APP504-164] - An actions option for filtering in 'View my 504 Plans' has been added; these will persist for the user when they navigate away.
- Click Actions to choose the options, then click Apply Filters to change the view
- [APP504-138] - A checkbox has been added to created Prior Written Notice forms to optionally “Print Initial Evaluation text” when printing; by Default this is checked.
- Uncheck and then click the print icon to the right. Checkbox box persists checked, if you need to print again go to the screen to uncheck again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.