Feature Feature ***
- [DATASHOP-196] - Assessment Label field when loading FATS file: Validation Report now shows correct error message when label exceeds the character limit. Message says: “The passed valid is too long by # characters. If you continue, no action will be taken. Please edit the value to be at a maximum of 100 characters long.”
- [DATASHOP-508] - The Assessment score upload confirmation email has been updated to be more descriptive to direct user of potential or obvious errors, due to blank cells or out of range scores (example below, new parts highlighted)
- [DATASHOP-528] - A post migration process has been added to sync guardian and student Application Users email addresses nightly.
- [DATASHOP-551] - SAML Authentication districts: SDS Application User accounts “Is Active” will be updated to “TRUE” if user successfully logs in via their district authentication.
- [DATASHOP-553] - Classroom Admin: Procedure of “Edit Gradebook Grading Window Duration In Days” has been added; location: Classroom Admin => Gradebooks.
- Currently it requires the Gradebook ID, but an update will be made later to allow to search for the Gradebook Label.
- [DATASHOP-543] - 504 Plans Admin: Added to assist with Year End was the 'Update 504 Plans That Overlap School Years', intended to move plans to the next school year when their Review Dates are over multiple school years. Located: 504 Admin => Year End Rollover 504 Plan
- [DATASHOP-550] - Evaluations Admin: Added to assist with Year End was the 'Set Evaluation Year Access To Historical Data' procedure, run to provide Evaluatees & Evaluators access to historical Evaluation data. Located: Evaluations Admin => Year End Rollover Evaluations
Please sign in to leave a comment.