Skip to main content
Four Year Plans Release Notes - 2.7.0 - 3/09/2018
*** Featured Feature
- [FYP-213] - When a student requests a credit waiver, an email notification is now sent to the student, his or her Advisor, and the student's guardian(s).***
- [FYP-298] - Preferred Job selection on the FYP Details tab is now retained when the tab is saved and refreshed
- [FYP-292] - Richland - Create and Upload Common Plans for current (17/18) 8th graders
- [FYP-293] - Richland - Update the label of FYPs to reference graduate year
- [FYP-294] - Richland - Remove the Four Year Plan Annual Graduation Course Requirements “Social Sciences and History”
- [FYP-295] - Richland - Change the Four Year Plan Annual Graduation Course Requirements “Consumer Economics” to "Careers and Financial Literacy"
- [FYP-242] - Richland - Add student email addresses to student Application User Accounts
- [FYP-243] - Richland - Updated Course names to incorporate S1 and S2
Please sign in to leave a comment.