*** Featured Feature
- [EVAL-248] - The link to open an Evaluation type task has been updated to display ‘open observation”; a district can request it be updated to other text if desired
- [EVAL-274] - When in the Observation the Evaluatee’s name and position level now display
- [EVAL-278] - When editing criterion note boxes on an Observation the box no longer opens to cover the screen, which allows the Evaluator to enter notes while viewing other notes or text. ***
- [EVAL-295] - Meeting details and notepad notes are now also part of the "Import Task Info" process
- [EVAL-300] - When opening the 'overall' criterion evidence link on the Summary, the criterion components (1.1. 1.2, etc) performance level dropdowns are now selectable
- [EVAL-299] - When a task template is set "Shown on Summary' = False, it no longer displays in the criterion evidence link on the Summary
Please sign in to leave a comment.