Interventions Release notes
September 16th, 2016
- [IN-73] - SWIS style created using 'Big 5 reports'
- [IN-12] - "Create Interaction": Length (minutes) now retains after saving
- [IN-29] - Adding to many Relevant Assessments now doesn’t break UI
- [IN-32] - New Group/Individual Plan: Next to the text of each required field, there is a red *
- [IN-51] - Users are now able to view "Plans Assigned to Me"
- [IN-52] - When downloading a plan, clicking Enter now does not delete the custom signature box.
- [IN-59] - Ability now to access "hidden" Charts tab
- [IN-62] – When downloading Intervention Plans, signature lines now have styles
- [IN-64] - When downloading Intervention Plans, student Image is now displayed in the PDF download.
- [IN-120] - Undefined "Pre-Filter" when composing a Student intervention now working
- [IN-121] - Ability to Save "Progress Log Entry"
- [IN-122] - Changing "Goal Area" now changes the "Goal"
- [IN-124] - Group Intervention Plan: When adding Goal Progress Log, you now have the ability to select from all students.
- [IN-125] - Student Group selector is now updated
- [IN-129] - Clicking 'Report Offense' in the navigation bar now takes the user to the page
- [IN-131] - Clicking the 'View (Eye)' icon now loads a view
- [IN-132] - Clicking the Download icon now downloads an intervention plan
- [IN-134] - 'Next' button is now working as expected
- [IN-135] – Can now view "My Chart" when tied to intervention
- [IN-136] - PDF Download is now honoring Intervention Plan Option Selections.
- [IN-140] - When creating a new plan, clicking "next" will now take you to the next tab
- [IN-144] - Creating a Referral: Problem Behavior and Action Taken text now wraps
- [IN-149] – Can now download single student intervention plan using 'Download PDF'
- [IN-150] - 'Email PDF' button now sends email for a single intervention plan
- [IN-151] – ‘Email PDF’ now sends to Emailed Recipients
- [IN-156] - When renaming an already existing plan in My Group Plans, or My Individual Plans, a duplicate name is now not possible
- [IN-159] - Group Plan - When Goal progress is added for an individual, the PDF report shows that individual note for only that individual
- [IN-165] - My Student Plans: Clicking edit icon does allow user to edit plan
- [IN-168] - Save button appears clickable once a student, or student group is selected
- [IN-171] - Intervention Plan details now saving in user interface
- [IN-172] - Communications tab Save button now saves communication
- [IN-174] - Accommodations tab now does not require notes on initial save
- [IN-6] - Accommodations - each section now has the ability for the district to turn on an 'Other' accommodation.
- [IN-13] – Able to select Demonstration Mode when viewing students and employees
- [IN-103] – Able to access historical Student Intervention Plans
- [IN-68] - The logo on the Interventions PDF download now is district specific
- [IN-20] – Beginning and End dates included for Student’s Interventions
- [IN-37] - Individual/ Group Intervention Plan Labels now are Unique
- [IN-40] - Individual Intervention Plan Printing: Responsible Educator is now included in the Print
- [IN-54] - Editing a Student/Group Intervention Plan will add "Copy 1" to the end of the label.
- [IN-55] - All Assessments can now be located, viewed, and selected.
- [IN-89] – A 'Select All' is now in the student selector modal when adding a Progress Log or Communication to group plan
- [IN-98] - When downloading the student's PDF, selecting the Individual areas does now show everything selected on the PDF
- [IN-104] - Accommodation types text now wraps in display
- [IN-108] - Updated intervention plan selection functions to return data for current school year
- [IN-109] - Updated intervention plan procedures to not allow edits or deletes of a historic plan
- [IN-154] - Changed the message when internet connectivity is lost, to take over the entire screen
Article is closed for comments.