Reports Release Notes
October 14th, 2016
- [REP-143] – The 'Build Report' button in learn more modal now takes user to build report page
- [REP-147] - In Firefox an issue with the popover displays being larger than the screen was resolved
- [REP-153] – An issue with saving a report version was fixed
- [REP-103] - Enable users to create Category-Containers in "My Reports"
- [REP-100] - Implement Display Modes for "Browse Category" page
- [REP-112] - Incorporate KPI user selections into the downloaded PDF report.
- [REP-26] – AIMSweb and EasyCBM assessments were added to the default report for the Student Assessment Profile
- [REP-62] - A warning Pop Up was added when user goes to delete a report from "my reports".
- [REP-110] - A "Category Tree" was created for viewing categories
- [REP-121] – A report was produced for Othello that allows them to select from ELL Annual Assessment List and the Performance Level students achieved to then print mailing labels
Article is closed for comments.