Reports Release Notes
October 14th, 2016
- [REP-143] – The 'Build Report' button in learn more modal now takes user to build report page
- [REP-147] - In Firefox an issue with the popover displays being larger than the screen was resolved
- [REP-153] – An issue with saving a report version was fixed
- [REP-103] - Enable users to create Category-Containers in "My Reports"
- [REP-100] - Implement Display Modes for "Browse Category" page
- [REP-112] - Incorporate KPI user selections into the downloaded PDF report.
- [REP-26] – AIMSweb and EasyCBM assessments were added to the default report for the Student Assessment Profile
- [REP-62] - A warning Pop Up was added when user goes to delete a report from "my reports".
- [REP-110] - A "Category Tree" was created for viewing categories
- [REP-121] – A report was produced for Othello that allows them to select from ELL Annual Assessment List and the Performance Level students achieved to then print mailing labels