Dashboards Release Notes - v.2.0.0 - (September 6th, 2016)
- [DM-44] – Ability to now edit an editable shared Dashboard.
- [DM-47] – When Adding New Chart Region, the version now displays the Chart Label
- [DM-60] - Chart now renders with Report included in Dashboard
- [DM-29] – Ability to view Dashboard in Homeroom
- [DM-50] - Elementary Teacher BOY (Beginning Of Year) Dashboard Available – specific to Lake Stevens SD
- [DM-51] - Secondary Class BOY (Beginning Of Year) Dashboard Available – specific to Lake Stevens SD
- [DM-54] - Reports now can be added to a Dashboard
- [DM-49] - Ability to share Chart Dashboard by Application User Role
- [DM-56] - Change the message when internet connectivity is lost, to take over the entire screen
- [DM-58] - When Assigning a Report to a Dashboard Region, it allows selection of Report Configurations
- [DM-59] - When rendering reports on a dashboard region, it can now display html (not pdf)
- [DM-62] – Ability to utilize the Class pick list in the Dashboard Manager.
- [DM-64] - Optimize Dashboard View Tab