Classroom 2.2.0 Release Notes
- [CLASSROOM-781] - Question Label is now being retained after Duplicating a Question.
- [CLASSROOM-788] - Score adjustment can reset in grid-style scoring if final score accidentally overwritten
- [CLASSROOM-792] - Creating an Assignment Templates enforce uniqueness per user.
- [CLASSROOM-656] - Allow entire filter criteria to be included when checked
- [CLASSROOM-714] - Grid-style scoring will allows scores to be deleted for a single student
- [CLASSROOM-761] - Flag an Assignment item in such a way that if a student doesn't at least try to answer it, the assignment / assessment can not be submitted.
- [CLASSROOM-778] - Update Assignment and Assignment Template Points pages to show the total ColorBand Points
- [CLASSROOM-784] - Allow Taker to show Assignment Templates
- [CLASSROOM-791] - Update Assignment function to have color band data.
- [CLASSROOM-621] - Allow Item Bank Manager to delete items from bank
- [CLASSROOM-623] - Allow Shared Assignment Bank Manager to remove an Assignment Template from bank.
- [CLASSROOM-626] - Allow teachers to modify one, multiple, or all, student account settings in a Gradebook
- [CLASSROOM-629] - Allow for variations in printing report cards, one, multiple, or all students
- [CLASSROOM-648] - Export Assignment to Assignment Template
- [CLASSROOM-649] - Export Question to Question Template
- [CLASSROOM-650] - Allow for the Grading and Scoring Tab to be filtered by Student Group or Class Period.
- [CLASSROOM-761] - Questions can now be marked "required", which the student must answer