- [CP-435] Users are now able to upload links in their Career Planner Portfolio.
- [CP- 468] Now when adding an “Upload File” in a students portfolio, the dropdown menu will only include selections to areas where files can be reassigned and accessed.
- [CP-436] Now when students fill out their Career Planner Survey’s they will see a message letting them know their question has been answered/saved. When the student completes all of the questions a pop up appears letting them know they have finished the survey and will offer to direct them back to their Survey page.
- [HSB-115] When adding a new Calendar Learning Session users now have the ability to add a description of the activity taking place.
- [HSB-312] In High School and Beyond we had a calendar section labeled “Financial Learning Sessions” which we have updated to instead be named “Calendar Learning Sessions”.
- [HSB-264] When an educator is looking at a student HSB Task page and marking an activity as “Approved” or “Revisions Requested” the user would have to click on the “x” on the selection box for it to disappear. Now when an educator marks the activity as “Approved” or “Revisions Requested” the selector box will disappear.
- [FYP-566] As some may have noticed we now have a section in some students' Four Year Plans called “Additional Earned Credit.” We have added an “information” button (i) that users may click to see the description of the new feature. “Credits earned in a term that doesn’t match the determined term type per year and school will display in the Additional Earned Credits section.”
- [CP-414] Districts who do not use Four Year Plans will now have the option for the students to select their Graduation Pathway and Post Secondary Plans in the left hand navigation of Career Planner. Originally all students made these selections in FYP, but we have now added a location in Career Planner for the application specific districts. This new feature will NOT apply to most districts, as selecting a Graduation Pathway or Post Secondary Plan in one location will not adjust the other location.
- [HSB-296] - The “Launch Survey” and “Financial Aid Information” banner have been added to the Career Planner Financial Information Tab. When students complete the “Launch Survey” or mark the “Financial Aid Information” banner in either Four Year Plan or Career Planner, they will appear as completed in both applications.
- [HSB-295] When spotlighting a student, under the “High School and Beyond” tab, we have added a Reviews section. This is a place where educators, students, and parents can document they have reviewed the students High School and Beyond plan.
- [HSB-313] When adding a Calendar Learning Session users are now able to color code the activity. This can be used to differentiate schools, types of activities, grade levels activity is targeted towards, etc. You can type in the color or use the colors specific code.
- [HSB-308] We have added a section in High School and Beyond >> Student Completion >> Assignments and Worksheets >> “Mass Apply Assignments/Worksheets” and “Manage Assignments/Worksheets” . These are now available for users to manage from their own accounts.
- [CP-366] We have fixed the issue of students being unable to answer multi-select questions in their Career Planner Surveys. Students are now able to answer the questions as expected.