- [CLASSROOM-1582] - Users now have the ability to lock/unlock an assignment for large groups of students. The "unlock all" feature effectively un-submits the assignment for all students. All students will then need to resubmit any previously submitted assignments. The unlock all feature will only give the students access to retake, if the assignment is still within the assignment schedule (open-close dates).
- [CLASSROOM-1595] – A stopwatch / countdown timer was added to Interview Assignments. It can be found in the actions button. A new little form shows up to select minutes and seconds and hit start. The user can pause and reset the timer.
- [CLASSROOM-1599] - Classroom assignment print now utilizes a default Report. The next step is to enable a district (Othello) to customize the Report for their specific needs.
- [CLASSROOM-1404] - Non-Academic grade/comment screens now allows users to grade/comment on ALL students and ALL measures in the same window by selecting the NAM of "All".
- [CLASSROOM-1485] – The download template for scoring assignments now includes answers for a question with a single Fill in the Blank question. Testing is still being done on how this might work for a single question with multiple fill in the blank answers.
- [CLASSROOM-1525] – The interviews tab on an Interview Assignment now allows for up to 500 students (instead of the previous 33) to be visible. An alert will be shown if more than 500 students are availale.
- [CLASSROOM-1529] - On submit of Interview Assignment a score of zero is now given to the student. There are alternate ways of getting out of an Interview assignment, if no score was intended.
- [CLASSROOM-1551] – Assignments now allow 2 Color Bands for an assignment with a points range of 0-1 and a precision of 1.0
- [CLASSROOM-1556] – Classroom no longer allows the ability for users to reset student password if the district who use other authentication (SAML, LDAP).
- [CLASSROOM-1564] – In the My Gradebooks list the gear icon is now centered properly
- [CLASSROOM-1586] – The Question Template Taker Tool (student view of an assignment) has been added to the Assignment Template Questions list so users can now see what their question looks like from a student perspective.
- [CLASSROOM-1587] - The Question Template Taker Tool (student view of an assignment) has been added to the My Question Templates List so users can now see what their question looks like from a student perspective.
- [CLASSROOM-1588] – Filtering Interview Assignment can now be done by 'Assignment Name'
- [CLASSROOM-1592] – A language selector has been added to the Report Card Download so a user can print the report card in any language the report card is set up to print in.
- [CLASSROOM-1594] – A Gradebook now has an "Administrative Setting" of Max Length of Comment that can be set by the district level Classroom admin. The Gradebook shows the property as a read-only value in the "Administrative Settings" tab. The property defaults the limit to 2,000 characters. The user interface will display a line of text under each text area saying "Limit 2,000 characters" and as the user types, that line will be appended with "Current length: 567 characters". This was put into place for these 4 text areas in Classroom. Any others will need to be done on an as needed basis: Student assignment score comments, Student Class Term Grade Comments, Student Leaning Standard (Class Term) Grade comments, Student NAM grade comments.
- [CLASSROOM-1596] – An option was added to allow user to set the number of questions to be add to an interview assignment. If text is not added to the question upon moving to a new screen, the ‘empty’ questions will not be saved.
- [CLASSROOM-1589] – The assignment bank now displays up to 100 assignments at first rendering of the page
- [CLASSROOM-1570] - Activating student in classroom no longer errors
Bug – District Specific
- [CLASSROOM-1565] - Students are no longer missing from student group in classroom (Vancouver)
- [CLASSROOM-1598] - Analytics are now displaying correctly for assignment with Sub-questions (Evergreen)
Please sign in to leave a comment.