- [NL-100] - Generation of Notification Letters is no longer dependent upon an active guardian account. The generation of a notification letter will now generate a user account for any guardian that has not been previously created. The guardian will then go through the process of creating a password.
- [NL-129] – Users who create a Notification Requirement are now able to delete the Notification Requirement they created. **Note: this deletes all Notification Letters already sent out from that requirement.
- Notifications Letters application was updated w/ a Notification Type. Notification Types of Risk are the original notification type that works with the Risk application to define the students that should be sent a notification based on their being flagged as at risk. Notification Types of Upload can now be utilized to send a file to a guardian. The file must have a name starting w/ the student SSID and must be in a zip file for upload. Each file will be sent to the students guardian.
- An Email Template tab has been created to all end users to define the email sent out to users with the link to the Notification. The Notification Letter Requirement can be created with an email template. That email template is the default for the Notification Letter, but the end user may update it each time a notification letter is created from the Requirement. The Email Template is simple text only, and is the body of the email, the header and footer are standard (guardian name and district name).
- [NL-64] – A process was added so if a guardians email address is updated in the SIS, it updates email address associated to the user account.
- [NL-118] – The Student Groups tab was updated, it is now called 'Students'
- [NL-126] - The 'Reason' column on the Deliveries tab was removed for an Upload Notification and Student Group Notification. The ‘Reason’ is only applicable when using a Risk Notification.
- [NL-94] – The Notification Letter Requirement Details Tab now displays the selected Student Details Report
- [NL-95] - Notification Letter Requirement Report Definitions Tab now displays the selected Reports