New Feature (District Specific)
- [KPI-156] – Built Default Key Performance Indicator configuration based on KPI data used in a District Score Card
- [KPI-160] - Reduce Decimal Places on Grade Distribution Chart
Task (District Specific)
- [KPI-106] - Custom KPIs – Domains included – Graduation, success in the core, Student engagement and well being, success for all, college and career readiness and district/school demographics.
- [KPI-112] – Created Custom KPI dashboard
- Added the Extended graduation Rate (5-Year) KPI and all it’s charts to the KPI application with calculated data from the database.
- [KPI-155] - Created Generic Scorecard based on default KPI’s
Configuration (District Specific)
[KPI-143] - Add Entity Charts - existing charts to remain, added a new school comparison chart after the first chart and gave the ability to pick a school to filter all the charts in the KPI to that school.