- [CLASSROOM-1435] - When Uploading Scores to Classroom, the Email Confirmation is now working
- [CLASSROOM-1438] - Student Instructions on Assignment Template are now displaying correctly with the formatting tools
- [CLASSROOM-1489] - Classroom - Show Withdrawn Students Toggle does not work
- [CLASSROOM-1500] - Standards on the Grading Standards tab of the gradebook are now in order
- [CLASSROOM-1501] - Gradebook Settings Tab now continue from Student Groups to Class Terms
- [CLASSROOM-1502] – Issue with multiple select questions auto scoring has been resolved
- [CLASSROOM-1534] - Creating a Container question no longer results in error
- [CLASSROOM-1550] - Quick Setup Color Bands Issues has been resolved
- [CLASSROOM-1422] – The ability for Gradebook templates to be designated as "locked" when the gradebook is created has been improved.
- [CLASSROOM-1475] – Users can now choose a different fall ("Ball & Stick") to display Interview style assessments
- [CLASSROOM-1486] – A button to show truncated text has been added to the Student Submission Text modal
- [CLASSROOM-1492] - Change Verbiage Of "Withdrawn" Students tab to "Delete Withdrawn Students"
- [CLASSROOM-1493] - Lock trimester grades & comments in page for grading learning standards so many days after the grading period has ended
- [CLASSROOM-1494] - Lock trimester grades & comments in page for grading non academic measures so many days after the grading period has ended
- [CLASSROOM-1495] - Default To Current Term for Grading
- [CLASSROOM-1529] - On submit of Interview Assignment a score of Zero is now given
- [CLASSROOM-1531] - Update proc Classroomv2_CopyGradebook to copy for the current year
- [CLASSROOM-1541] - Added Ability to Edit an Interview Type Question Template
- [CLASSROOM-1538] - Create Year End Process for Classroom Gradebooks – they will be archived in the SchoolData roll over process
- [CLASSROOM-1543] - Add Classroom Menu Option For Archived Gradebooks (By School Year)
- [CLASSROOM-1526] - Ability to use a Feeder Student Group when Creating a New Gradebook. This is a great feature for testing incoming Kinder students
- [CLASSROOM-1545] - Total Points for Assignments now display on Scoring Tab
- [CLASSROOM-1549] - 'Skip and Go to Next Assignment' feature has been added to the Actions button for Interview Assignments
Please sign in to leave a comment.