[created 4/7/17 dmr]
This chart is located in the Charts Application, here is more about the Charts Application: Chart Tutorial Video. Charts can also be accessed through the App selector in Homeroom. If you get a banner noting you don't have access, contact your district Homeroom/SDS Application rep or email@example.com
This chart displays the counts of each performance level, in each criterion, for the selected evaluation task template.
Ideas for District Use:
- Calibration amongst principals of evidence they are looking for and how they are scoring each sub-criterion.
- If one building is getting a lot of Distinguished ratings in a certain area, working with them to help replicate in other schools.
Log into SchoolData.net at [yourdistirct].schooldata.net/v2/Chart-manager with your SchoolData.net username and password.
To access the Chart:
- Click Create New Chart on the left navigation panel
- Click the Browse Category button under By Purpose
- Then, click the Browse Category button under View
- Then, click the Browse Category button under Evaluations
- Click the Build Chart button under Evaluation Performance Level Counts by Criterion
To create the Chart:
- Under Evaluations Template, click Configure and choose a Task Template
- Under School, check one school. (optional)
- Only one school at a time can be selected, or leave it blank to create a chart for the whole district.
- Under School year, check one school year.
- Click Render Chart
Once the chart has been rendered, you have options to save the chart or download it. If saved, the charts and it's selections will then be available in the My Charts on the left panel of the Charts Application
Please sign in to leave a comment.