We have created tools to load the Grad Pathways data from the three additional Pathways files found in OSPI's CAA/CIA Database into your SchoolData.net database. At this time, SchoolData.net has to load these files for districts to populate the data.
If you don't have a data loading agreement with us, there are two ways to request the files to be loaded for your district. Once we have the files, either by the sharing process or directly pulling them ourselves, we will load them for you:
- A. securely send SchoolData.net the necessary files via a secure shared process
keep student data safe by using the 'Upload Shared File' proc in the Admin.
- or B. provide SchoolData.net access to these files in your OSPI data permissions
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to assign these permissions.
These are the files we will need from you:
- Pathways Database
- Graduation Alternatives
Here is a screenshot from OSPI showing the tabs you will find each of these files.
- Click on one tab outlined in the screenshot, wait for it to open
- be sure the download type selected is Excel
- click the 'Download' button
- save the file
- share the file with us via the steps outlined above
- repeat the same steps for the other two tabs
Once we have the data and it is loaded, data populates in various areas of SchoolData.net applications, including the Grad Pathways on Homeroom Dashboards and in theHigh School & Beyond bundle. You can also access it from Data Tables application, it can be found by selecting:
- Create Data Table >> District Data Tables
- OR by selecting Create Data Table and searching 'OSPI':