WIDA Extract and File Prep for Auto Upload
- Extract data from OSPI's EDS website:
- Sign-in to your EDS account.
- Click My Applications on the menu bar.
- Choose Washington Assessment Management System (WAMS) from the list.
- Choose your school district from the Organization drop down list.
- Select File Downloads from the top menu bar.
- From the left hand menu, select the School Year Administration you are loading to.
- Scroll to the WIDA ACCESS and Alt-ACCESS section
- In the Score Files Section, find the score file with the Administration name you are looking to load.
- Click the File link to download it.
- Open the file and "Save As" in .xlsx format with the naming convention you would like.
- Login to Homeroom Admin
- Select Uploads>Upload Assessment Scores>Automatic Score Loader / Review Uploads
- From the Select Loader drop-down, choose ‘WA WIDA (Excel Spreadsheet (.xlsx))’
- From the Required Parameters drop-down: Select the School Year
- From the Select Assessment Score File(s) to Upload, navigate to the .xlsx file you saved in Step 11 and choose the file
- Submit for validation.
- Review validation report and click 'approve' to load the file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.