This report is located in the Reports Application, here is more about the Reports Application: Reports Tutorial Video. Reports can also be accessed through the App selector in Homeroom. If you get a banner noting you don't have access, contact your district Homeroom/SDS Application rep or email email@example.com
Allows printing of four (4) years of an Evaluatee’s Position Levels, based on the selected ending school year. User can select one or more Evaluators, it provides the list of Evaluatees assigned to the Evaluator(s) based on the current year assignments.
Data Access restricted
- current year Evaluator for the selected Evaluatee
- an Evaluations Monitor
If the one of the two is NOT the case, the PDF will still generated BUT won't display any data.
Log into SchoolData.net at [yourdistirct].schooldata.net/v2/report-manager with your SchoolData.net username and password.
To generate the Report:
- Click Create New Report
- Click on the category Evaluations Custom Reports
- Next to Evaluatee Position Level Path report click Build Report
- Select the Current Year Evaluator
- Select the End School Year of the path
- Click Save And Generate or click the arrow to choose Generate Report
- A message will note that the report is going to be generated.
- You will receive an email and a notification in the application when the report is ready for downloading.
Example of Report Results
Please sign in to leave a comment.