An auto-email feature can help you notify parents/guardians or students themselves when Monthly Progress Reviews have been completed and are ready for their review. This can be done in the Secretary Role.
To generate email notifications
Navigate to Secretary Role>>Monitor>>Monitor Monthly Progress. Using the row action check marks at the left, choose which parent(s) and/or students you would like to send email notifications to and then use the page action button at the top right to choose “Notify Parents” or “Notify Students.”
A few things to note:
- Only parents/guardians or students who have a completed monthly progress review with either satisfactory or unsatisfactory progress will be notified
- Emails will be sent regarding progress for the current month, through the 8th day of the following month - for example, notifications sent February 7th will be about January progress
- Email addresses used will be the email associated with the guardian or student’s user account
- The message does not have the progress review attached, but includes a link where the parent/guardian or student can click and log in to view that month’s monthly progress review
- If a parent/guardian is associated with multiple students, they will receive one email message for each student since the link to log in is unique
Here’s a sample email - your own school district logo will display at the top:
Please sign in to leave a comment.