An auto-email feature can help you notify parents/guardians or students themselves when Monthly Progress Reviews have been completed and are ready for their review. This can be done in the Secretary Role.
To Generate Email Notifications
Navigate to Monitor in the left navigation menu and choose Monitor Monthly Progress. Using the checkmarks at the left, choose which parent(s) and/or students you would like to send email notifications to, and then use the Select Row Actions button at the top right to choose Notify Parents or Notify Students.
A few things to note:
- Only parents/guardians or students with a completed monthly progress review with satisfactory or unsatisfactory progress will be notified.
- Emails will be sent regarding progress for the current month through the 8th day of the following month - for example, notifications sent on February 7th will be about January progress.
- The email addresses will be associated with the guardian or student’s user account.
- The message does not have the progress review attached but includes a link where the parent/guardian or student can click and log in to view that month’s monthly progress review.
- If a parent/guardian is associated with multiple students, they will receive one email message for each student since the link to log in is unique.
Here’s a sample email - your school district logo will display at the top: