In the ALE Application, the Data Admin role has the ability to configure the list of assessments that is available to choose from when creating Student Learning Plans.
This page can be accessed by clicking ALE Assessments in the “Configuration” menu. The list of assessments currently available can be viewed in this table and changes can be made.
How to Add Assessments:
- Click “Add Record” at the top right corner
- In the resulting selector, choose any assessments from the list that you would like to add to the list available when creatingStudent Learning Plans.
- Please note that assessments will have to be loaded and available in the system to be returned in this selector. You cannot create new assessments here.
- After selecting click “Add Assessments” and then “Add” to complete the process
How to Remove Assessments:
- After opening table, identify any assessments that you would like to remove and select them with the checkmark to the left of the list
- Once all of the assessments you would like to remove are selected, use the selected rows action button at the top right to “Delete Assessments.”
- Please note that only assessments that are not currently associated with any Student Learning Plans can be removed from the list. If you try to remove an assessment that is associated, you will receive an error message.