How to use Individual Impersonation
To get Individual Impersonation permissions this MUST be set up by a Schooldata employee. If you would like Individual Impersonation permissions, please submit a ticket to email@example.com with a message that says, “I would like Individual Impersonation for the following students…” Please include the STUDENT or STUDENT GROUP that you would like to impersonate. We will include your District Administrator on the ticket to approve this request.
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Click: Individual Impersonation - “Select User to Impersonate”
- Of the list of students assigned to you, click on the checkmark next to the student you’d like to impersonate
- You are now impersonating the student
*ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION:*
- You will now see all of the same pieces the user sees that you are impersonating
- Everything done under the user account that you are impersonating will save in the users' account
- We are unable to track whether a change occurred by the student or the user impersonating the student
- This Individual Impersonation feature currently exists in only the High School and Beyond applications
Please sign in to leave a comment.