A Subject/Course can be unhidden by removing the “Hidden” Participation Status. Only the Overseeing Certificated teacher or a Supplemental Certificated Teacher on the plan can unhide hidden Subject/Courses.
They unhide hidden Subject/Courses by:
- As a Certificated Teacher, open the SLP where you want to unhide a Subject/Course.
- In the Page Navigation, Click: Subject/Course >> Subject Courses.
- Click the funnel in the Participation Status column. This will show a list of different participation statuses.
- Click the box net to “Hidden”. This will tell the table to show Subjects/Courses with the Hidden participation status.
- Click the Row Action gearbox for the Hidden Subject/Course you want to unhide.
- Click Edit details in the dropdown that appears.
- Scroll to the Dates/Times section, then Select a participation status other than Hidden in the “Participation Status” form.
- Click Okay to Save your changes.