ALE ApplicationOnly a Certificated Teacher can approve Subjects/Courses on SLPs. Certificated Teachers can do this by:
- As a Certificated Teacher, open the Manage Student Learning Plan interface for the SLP you want to approve Subject/Course(s) in.
- In the Page Navigation, Click: Subjects/Courses >> SLP Courses. This will open the Core Subject Areas and Courses table and page. (Depending on how you opened the Manage SLP interface you may already be here)
- To approve all Subjects/Courses click “Approve All” on the top right side of the table.
- To approve a Single Subject/Course:
- Find the Subject/Course you want to approve in the table.
- Click the Row Action gearbox for that Subject/Course
- Click approve in the dropdown that appears.
Note: The Approve Row Action will not show up if the Subject/Courses is already approved or if you are not a cert teacher on the SLP or Subject/Course