The "The school year must have configured start and end dates to generate weekly contact requirements. Exiting." error occurs when the School Years table is missing dates for the year you are trying to create the SLP for. Adding the Missing date(s) to the school year will resolve this error.
These dates can be managed from the Data Admin role by:
- In the left-hand Navigation, Click: Data Admin >> Configuration >> School Years.
- Click the Row Action gearbox for the School year you want to setup dates for.
- Click Edit in the Dropdown that Appears.
- Choose a Start and End date in the menu that appears.
- Click Update to save your changes.