How to edit Four Year Plan Course Codes
The Four Year Plan Courses will be the courses available for students to select from when building their Four Year Plan. Please know you will need Four Year Plan Data Admin permissions to complete the following instructions. If you would like these permissions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Left Hand Navigation: Data Admin tab >> Four Year Plan Courses
- Here you can see all of the Active and Inactive courses in the district. (Active Course means available to students to select from. Inactive means it is hidden from the students.)
- By default the system will display all active courses. To view inactive courses, go to the “Is Active Column”
- Then click on the filter icon to select both True and False
- To edit a Four Year Plan course, click on the gear icon to the very right of the row of your desired course
- You then have the option to Edit or Delete said course. (We strongly suggest to not delete courses, but to inactivate them instead.)
- You are able to make adjustments such as changing the State Course Code, adding a Narrative, changing the credit amounts, etc. When you are finished making changes, click the “Update” button in the top right corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.