How to add an All Year Course Group
All Year Course Groups give you the option to tie two courses together. This is generally done for the First Semester course and tying it to the Second Semester course, for example, tying English 9 S1 to English 9 S2. The idea is that when students select the first course on their Four Year Plan, the system would automatically apply the second course to their second semester slot.
Please know you will need Four Year Plan Data Admin permissions to complete the following instructions. If you would like these permissions please reach out to email@example.com.
- Left hand navigation: Data Admin Tab >> Click: All Year Courses
- Click: Add Record
- Name the Course Group. For example, if you were tying World History courses together, you could name the course group “World History Gr 9”
- Now we will see our new group in the original list. To add courses to the Course Group, click on the gear icon to the right of the row. Then click: Add Course
- Here we will select the first Course in the group. We will then verify that this first course will be Semester 1 of 2. Once finished, click: Add
- Once we add that first Course to the Course Group, we’ll be brought back to the original page where we can view all Course Groups. We’ll expand the Course Group we made (World History) and we can now see the first course added. To add the Second course, we’ll click on the gear icon along the side of the Course Group, and then click: Add Course
- Now we will add the Second Semester course
- Once the second semester course has been added you can see the two courses under the Course Group
Please sign in to leave a comment.