How to adjust State Course Code associations
State Course Codes determine the Graduation Requirement for a Course/Course Code. Please note that you will need Graduation Monitor Data Admin permissions to complete these actions. If you would like these permissions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Left Hand Navigation: Data Admin tab
- Click: State Course Codes
- We’re now presented with a list of all of the State Course Codes. Search for the State Course Code that you’d like to edit in the first column
- To add an association click on the Gray X of the desired subject, which will turn it Green
- To remove an association click on the Green Checkmark, which will turn into a Gray X
*Important information: This State Course Code changes affect the entire district and all Course Codes associated with said State Course Codes. We are unable to track who has made changes to this field, so please be mindful of that when making adjustments.