[Chart Manager-987] Districts using the Evaluations application can now display Progress by Building (CDA).
[Chart Manager-986] Districts using the Evaluations application can now display Progress by Employee Category (CDA).
[Chart Manager-1090] New chart: Attendance Rate By Week for One School (Richland).
[Chart Manager-752] Student Growth Charts can be use with assessments that have more than five Performance levels (Battleground).
[Chart Manager -1094] Annual Participation Rates Chart has been updated to look at all enrolled students despite their enrollment in a selected program (Edmonds).
- [Chart Manager-1093] Average Daily Incidents per Month by School (South Kitsap)
- [Chart Manager-1089] Risk Level Distribution Charts: Select a specific risk indicator to see a Pie Chart, Column Chart or Stacked Bar Chart (South Kitsap)
- [Chart Manager-1088] Charts for Incident Counts by Day of Week, Incident Counts by Grade Level, Average Daily, Incidents per Month, Incident Counts By Gender By Group, Incident Counts By Federal Race By Group Incident Counts By Program By Group (South Kitsap)
- [Chart Manager-1087] Risk Ratio Chart (South Kitsap)
- [Chart Manager-1083] Revise Chart Titles - i-Ready Growth Charts (Vancouver)
- [Chart Manager-1082] Item analysis can look at a group of students and is not restricted to one teacher at a time (Quincy).
- [Chart Manager-1092] Assessment Test Alias is now displayed on the x-axis of charts when applicable (Bethel).
- [Chart Manager-1091] Assessments maintain the proper order based on the ordinal (Bethel).
- [Chart Manager-1085] When multiple school years are selected in a chart, they are displayed in chronological order across the x-axis (Edmonds).
- [Chart Manager-1081] "Annual Performance Level Percentages of students by teacher" chart has been updated to successfully use a teacher's "All Students" group (Kelso).
- [Chart Manager-1080] "Annual Grades Distribution by Class Grade" Chart now contains a key (Edmonds).
- [Chart Manager-1078] Data Duplicate was removed from Performance Level Chart (Selah).
- [Chart Manager-980] Gear Icon is functioning as expected and without a scroll bar (CDA).
- [Chart Manager-927] Performance level chart is changing student groups and updating as expected (Kelso).
- [Chart Manager-1096] Assessment test strands are available in addition to the parent assessment on the Student Growth Charts.
- [Chart Manager-1086] Two charts consolidated (Edmonds).
- [Chart Manager-1084] Ability to select historical teachers based on the school year selected (Kelso).
- [Chart Manager-1013 Charts Display Selected Student Group or School in chart caption (Marysville).
- [Chart Manager-942] PDF lists names of assessments represented in the chart (Edmonds).