- [HOMEROOMV2-1420] An Employee search option has been added to the Profile Lookup in Dashboards
- [HOMEROOMV2-1077] Persona tabs (Teacher, Specialist, etc) are now available; these provide ability to customize what is available to the user on the left navigation for their persona
- [HOMEROOMV2-587] / [HOMEROOMV2-590] / [HOMEROOMV2-589] A video player has been added to Homeroom in the top right area that includes all Homeroom videos available; in it the following new videos were added:
- Assessments Screen View - an updated version
- Introduction to Homeroom Dashboards
- Create & Edit Assessment Sets
- Data Table downloads (Assessment Sets, Risk Indicators, Data Grid views, etc) now allow for the user to select Download Options to include in the downloaded spreadsheet.
- Specific identified Services and Risk Indicators can be added to this download, contact email@example.com to make a request.
- [HOMEROOMV2-1526] On the Student Spotlight, the Gradebook viewer container now has a Download Validation Workbook (.xlsx) option
- [HOMEROOMV2-1469] Interventions container data table download now correctly shows the targeted conditions and intervention/support as text.
- [HOMEROOMV2-1452] Profile Lookup Container has added search by Other Id and Internal Id.
- [HOMEROOMV2-648] A student name filter now appears in all Student Data Grids.
- [HOMEROOMV2-378] Student Spotlight Assessments downloaded report honors filtered selections and display options selected.
- [HOMEROOMV2-277] Student List popover window found in Performance Level Charts now has Download Report option that creates PDF of selected students, their images and demographic information.
- [HOMEROOMV2-663] Guardian search option is now available in the Profile Lookup Container.
- [HOMEROOMV2-1443] Student Graduation Requirements container on Student Spotlight now includes WA State History and High School and Beyond Plan status.
- [HOMEROOMV2-1314] Assessment download options expanded to include additional demographics information if user is interested.
- [HOMEROOMV2-1266] High Contrast Mode in Homeroom is now operational
- [HOMEROOMV2-1578] “Find Students By School” option, accessed from the left navigation Students area, now pulls in students not currently enrolled at the School when previous years are selected.
- [HOMEROOMV2-1569] Inactive Performance Levels no longer display in the Assessment Container on the Student Spotlight
- [HOMEROOMV2-1560] / [HOMEROOMV2-1561] When Demo Mode is turned on, the Interventions screen view on Homeroom Dashboards and the Student Spotlight container now honor demo mode settings
- [HOMEROOMV2-1558] Assessment Launcher screen view accessible after reloading Assessment container
- [HOMEROOMV2-1553] User Defined Assessment selector has been expanded to include user created assessments with up to 150 characters
- [HOMEROOMV2-1548] Performance Level Charts Y-axis range and divisions are now corrected for all views.
- [HOMEROOMV2-1547] / [HOMEROOMV2-1562] “Browse Student Groups by ….” Spotlight Pages, accessed from the left navigation Student Groups area, are now populating when a group is selected
- [HOMEROOMV2-1545] Inactive Performance Levels no longer display on the Performance Level bar
- [HOMEROOMV2-1542] Inactive Performance Levels are no longer included in the Assessment Set View Download
- [HOMEROOMV2-1516 Related views from a Assessment Test with Strands view now provides a Single Assessment view
- [HOMEROOMV2-1512] “Find Students by Teacher” option, accessed from the left navigation Students area, now honors additional columns that are added through the Configure Columns option
- [HOMEROOMV2-1509] Adding students with no scores to the Assessment view no longer is obfuscating names
- [HOMEROOMV2-1492] “Find Students By School” option, accessed from the left navigation Students area, now populates a list of students if the user has permissions to the school
- [HOMEROOMV2-1475] New Assessments Container now shows scores in new tab when one of the total columns are clicked
- [HOMEROOMV2-1362] The new Risk Detail screen view now provides a Risk Summary option in Related Views
- [HOMEROOMV2-1339] Downloading an Assessment Set report is now honoring Demo Mode
- [HOMEROOMV2-1317] Student Spotlight containers are now using Student Enrollments by Year to provide historical years to select
- [HOMEROOMV2-1308] Assessment Sets are now displaying and downloading in the order the user ordered the Assessment Set
- [HOMEROOMV2-1301] Graduation Tracker container on a Student Spotlight now honors user person role access permissions
- [HOMEROOMV2-1280] Specialists can now view all students in a group that was shared with them by a District Administrator, if students were enrolled at some point in the Specialist’s assigned school(s)
- [HOMEROOMV2-1261] In Student Groups, the Service Filter Group timeframe selection of "Was In School Year" is now retained when editing
- [HOMEROOMV2-1217] "Select Persona or User to Impersonate" menu is now correctly loading
- [HOMEROOMV2-639] Teachers can now only pull up other teacher's lists of students of teachers that are in the same school
- [HOMEROOMV2-323] Success/failure email when uploading student IDs to a Static Student Group is now being sent
40+ tickets were resolved and released that were specific to a district's Dashboard configuration needs. Districts have been updated directly via email or via a Help Desk ticket.