Evaluations - 6/25/2021 Release Notes
- [EVAL-388] A new type of tool can be added to a task has been created: Evaluations Custom Forms.
- This type can include a variety of styles and selections: drop downs, note boxes, small entry, select boxes, etc.
- At this time development of these forms are very custom and may involve a cost.
- [EVAL-452] A new option now allows the user to continue to display the Evaluatee task list to the left of the tasks for quick access
- Click the gear icon identified below, which may be to the right of the school year dropdown.
- Click Toggle Task List, to display or hide
- [EVAL-485] Evaluations Custom Forms now honor the Section Ordinal in the view
- [EVAL-453] In addition to the All Tasks page, the "Add Task" option has been made available on all Evaluatee task view pages
- [EVAL-443] Users now have an a page view settings for Evaluations that can set the default role when logging in or Home screen when navigating around.
- Click on your name for the menu
- On the view provided, select the Evaluations Settings tab to make changes
- [EVAL-441] "All Tasks" page has been updated to allow user to set the "Table Columns" view as default
- Click the gear icon just above display of all tasks view
- Choose the Table Columns display setting
- The view will update and display like below:
- [EVAL-478] Old Evaluation records have been merged into a new account for a specific district
- [EVAL-345] When switching a Position Level, the "Evaluation Task Is Annual Final = FALSE" will automatically be changes on the old Position Level task
- [EVAL-480] Historical tasks on standard Evaluations Task print reports now use the logic identified in the May 2021 release
- [EVAL-454] 'Evidence' tag now shows when only critical attributes are marked
- [EVAL-476] Notes boxes that an opposite user has filled in no longer display the edit tools
- [EVAL-477] Data Collection boxes designated as "required" now honor the separate distinct boxes for Evaluator and Evaluatee, only one or the other has to be filled.
- [EVAL-471] An Evaluations Custom Form was created & implemented for a specific district
- [EVAL-479], [EVAL-481], [EVAL-483], [EVAL-484] Upon request, custom print reports were updated with new note boxes from the configuration release in the May 2021 release
- [EVAL-486] Upon request, duplicated text was cleared out of the EvaluationTaskDataSubmissionEvaluateeText box on a specific district's task template