If logged into Homeroom, click the navigation bar at the top. Select the “SP” bundle for Student Plans. Click Launch on 504 Plans
OR Log in with username & password at https://[districtname].schooldata.net/V2/504-Plan
Things to know:
Filter changes the browser remembers for that user.
For a plan to be “Is Current = Yes”:
- Implementation Date equal to or greater than the current date.
- Re-Evaluation Date equal or less than the current date
Click on Filtered at the top of the list; this shows the current filters in place.
Click the Trashcan at the end to remove that specific filter.
Click Clear to clear all filters.
Click into an individual column:
Type or delete text from the box to find what you are searching for.
For some boxes, click the funnel icon to use checkbox options.
Other tools from the View 504 Plans
Mass Printing of student 504 Plans
- Click the Checkmark to the left of the students to include. If all is in the view to include, click the faded-out Checkmark to select all in the list.
- Click the Actions Gear in the top right.
- Click Print Selected 504 Plans.
- A ZIP file with all student plans is generated. A notification with the ability to download is displayed in the application, and an email is sent to the user.
Individual Student 504 Plan options
- Edit allows the user to make edits to the plan.
- Print would print just one student’s plan.
- Mail to Teachers emails their current teachers a copy of the plan.
- Archive moves the 504 Plan out of “Is Current” regardless of dates.
- Clone will make an identical copy of the 504 Plan.