1. Intro, persona tabs, and sidebar to access tools to come soon
Click Summary or Home to get to the list of Evaluatees
2. Evaluators & Monitors have more options to view & sort Evaluatees
Evaluator Summary (Dashboard): Card View
Evaluator Summary (Dashboard): List View
Evaluator Summary (Dashboard): Table Columns view
3. Evaluatee Task List changes
Evaluatee Task List: Card View
Evaluatee Task List: Table Columns view
- [EVAL-349] - Introduction pages are now available with information to help users self-service
- [EVAL-388] - Part 1 of development for providing custom forms and options has put in place. These changes will provide screens that can be customized for things like yes/no selections, other types of drop-downs, varied sized entry boxes, categories, and more.
- Email email@example.com to look into development for your district.
- [EVAL-412] - An identifier now displays when Commentary Notes are present. Blue paper icon are Evaluator notes, blue bubble icon are Commentary Notes.
- [EVAL-420] - Evaluators & Monitors can now identify what to include in a batch print of the Final Evaluations. For Monitors, they can print either for all Evaluatees or a the Evaluatees of a single Evaluator
- [EVAL-427] - Batch printing option now allows to pick previous years
- [EVAL-430] - Summary columns have been fixed and suggestions are now appearing again