Steps to start the process to get this set up for your district:
- Get a copy of our Template (click to view or click to make a copy)
- Discuss with other staff in the district on how you would like it setup. (It is a district-wide setup.)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your district's filled in template.
- The SDS Support Team can then:
- A: work to set this up for your district.
- B: teach you or another how to setup these for your district.
If your district's High School & Beyond Completion/Tasks page looks like this:
With some collaborative district conversations, and following steps outlined above, this is an example of what the page could look:
And here is what it could look like as a student and educator use it to keep track:
Students can 'Mark Complete' (turns yellow)
Educators can mark 'Approved' (turns green) or mark 'Revisions Requested' (turns red)