Homeroom Dashboards - Creating/Editing Assessment Sets
CREATING NEW ASSESSMENT SETS
- When you login to Homeroom Dashboards, in the left navigation menu you'll see 'My Creations’. Expanding the menu,to access My Assessment Sets..
- Click on 'My Assessment Sets' to view a list of your current assessment sets
- To create a new Assessment Set select the Add Record button
- You’ll be presented with an “all in one screen” for creating an assessment set.
- Create a unique name for the set.
- Then decide if you want to share the assessment set with the district or not. If you mark this True your set will be available for anyone to use,
- Click the Select button to open up a list of available assessment tests that can be added to the set.
- You can search manually, or use the Filter options to filter the list to make it shorter and more relevant. Filters are built into each column header and can be accessed by hovering over the column header then choosing “filter.”
- You will see a text box or filter drop down to type in the assessment name in order to filter down results.
- Once you find an assessment, click the check mark on the left to add it to the list. Alternately, you can click on the check mark at the top left to choose all of the current assessments once filtered.
- To order the assessments click on the View Selected at the bottom right of the Item list. Here is where you can set the order in which you would like your assessments to display. If you want to change the order, click and hold on the cross-arrow icon to move the assessment up or down in the order.
- Select “Add Assessment Tests” to finalize the list and its order, and then Update to finish the saving process.
NOTE: Depending on the size of the assessment set that you've created, it can take up to 90 minutes for the assessment set to display: when attempting to use the set, when the assessments in the set are revised, or when a change to the order of assessments has occurred.
VIEWING/EDITING ASSESSMENT SETS
- You can view/edit your assessment sets by going to the left navigation menu and selecting 'My Assessment Sets' to see your list of sets. You can then select the Row Actions and Options gear to edit any of them.
- To view the actual Assessment Set, you can use the left navigation Menu and select Launch Assessments from the Assessment Tests menu.
Alternately, find an assessment container on a Dashboard, select the 'Launcher Tab' and then select the 'Assessment Widget Launcher’.
- Select the Assessment Set Scores icon.
- Follow the instruction icons to select your student group, then the assessment set and then Launch View. The icons are initially grey and populate as you work through the simple steps. The list of assessment sets available will include assessment sets that have been shared in addition to the custom assessment sets you have created as a user.
- The Assessment set for the selected student group will appear as a tab in the container.
COPYING ASSESSMENT SETS
- When in the list of assessment sets, select the Row Action and Options gear and then Copy Assessment Set.
- You can copy to specific roles, schools or specific users using the Select link in each category. Select the Save icon to finish the process.
School Data Solutions [updated 9/14/2020]