When a student leaves your program, you can Conclude the Student Learning Plan in one easy step. When an exit date is indicated in your SIS for a student, this date will be automatically applied as the End Date for that student’s Student Learning Plan. No other changes will be made to the plan automatically.
The Conclude action will:
- Set the Subject/Course records on that SLP to withdraw and match the end date migrating from the SIS.
- Hide students on all attendance interfaces for days outside the SLP start and end date.
- Delete any Weekly-Contact-Requirement records in the future.
- Delete Monthly Progress records in the future.
- Remove the student from any enrolled classes and free up a seat in that class.
This action can be taken on the Certificated Teacher, Registrar, or Secretary Role(s).
- As a Certificated Teacher, click on Student Learning Plans, then My Student Learning Plans.
This list will automatically be filtered only to show students who are currently active. So, if this student has withdrawn prior to today, you might need to remove the filter to search for that specific student. The end date will automatically update based on the withdrawal date being migrated from your Student Information System.
- As a Secretary or Registrar, click Manage, then Conclude Student Learning Plan.
This table will list any students with an exit date prior to today’s date. Once you have located the student for whom you would like to conclude their Student Learning Plan, use the Row Actions & Options gear icon at the far right to select Conclude.
It will ask you if you want to complete this action, as it is irreversible:
All enrollment, attendance, weekly contact, and monthly progress records are retained for future reference.