We will review the process for completing Monthly Progress Reviews and monitoring them in the ALE application from start to finish. We will discuss how teachers of classes or courses can provide feedback then review how parents and students can provide input on their progress. We will cover how the monthly progress review is completed for each student and then utilize the monitoring tools to track how completed Monthly Progress reports have been shared.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Review new features from Spring/Summer releases
- Share tips/tricks for navigation
- Wrap up/Q&A
- Users will understand new features introduced in the ALE application through spring and summer releases.
- Users will review and practice basic navigation tips and tricks.
- Learn how the HSB applications work together to track and monitor student success.