The Evaluation Year Summary extract allows you to download a spreadsheet of summary data for Evaluations from a selected year. After downloading the data from this extract, it allows for additional manipulation, combining with other data, record keeping or any other purpose.
Data Access Restricted:
This extract is ONLY listed for users who have access to it:
- Evaluations Data Administrators
- Evaluators - only provides data for their Evaluatees
- Evaluation Monitors
Log into SchoolData.net at [yourdistirct].schooldata.net/v2/data-table-manager with your SchoolData.net username and password OR locate the Data Table application.
To access the Data Table:
- Click Create Data Table on the left navigation panel
- Click the Browse Category button next to Data Extracts
- Click the Build Data Table button next to Evaluation Year Summary
To create the Data Table:
- Under School year, select one school year.
- Click Generate Data Table
- On the pop-up, you get a preview of the list that will be downloaded.
- Click Download XLSX to get the full list
Example download view
Below is a list of the main fields of data in the report, with a set of Criterion marked for each Position (Teacher, Principal, etc):
- Evaluated Position Level
- Task Count
- Late Required Task Count
- Completed Task Count
- Late Tasks List
- [Position, ex: Principal] column for each Criterion #1 - #X Final Score
- [Position, ex: Teacher] column for each Criterion #1 - #X Final Score
- Require Student Growth Inquiry
- Require Plan of Improvement
- Preliminary Summative Rating
- Student Growth Impact
- Final Summative Rating
Please sign in to leave a comment.