Using the Individual Health Plan Data Table, districts can generate a spreadsheet extract to monitor Individual Health Plans (IHPs) by school year, student group, school, or health concern. The extract includes data points including health concerns, diagnoses, case manager, school year, plan start date, plan annual review date, and created by the user.
Generating IHP Data Table
- Navigate to the Data Tables application by clicking on the Application Selectors across the top of the screen. Find the square labeled DE (Data Extracts) and, select the TA for Data Tables, click the enter button.
- Click Create Data Table from the left navigation menu.
- Click Browse Category to the right of Data Extracts.
- Scroll down the list of available Data Extracts and click Build Data Table to the right of Individual Health Plans.
- Click Select to choose a Student Group.
- Click Select to choose a School Year.
- Click Generate Data Table in the upper right once a Student Group and School Year have been selected.
- A preview of the IHP Data Table will display. Click Download XLSX in the upper left to export the data table to Excel.
- An Excel export of the data table will download.