Individual Health Plans (IHPs) can be printed separately from within the IHP application. When needing to print several IHPs in bulk, Reports Manager allows for selection of a Student Group and School Year. Any student group can be used to generate IHPs including: school, enrollment, static or custom student groups.
Generating IHPs in Report Manager
- Navigate to Reports Manager application by clicking on the Application Selector in the upper right corner and selecting Reports Manager.
- Click Create New Report from the left navigation menu.
- Click Browse Category to the right of Student Reports.
- Scroll down list of available Student Reports and click Build Report to the right of Individual Health Plan Report.
- Click Select to choose a Student Group.
- Click the School Year dropdown and select a school year.
- Click Save and Generate in the upper right once a Student Group and School Year have been selected.
- Name the IHP Report and click Save and Generate.
- Once the Reports are ready, there will be an in application notification displayed in the upper right and an email notification sent to your email.
- In application notification: open notification and “Click here” will download the reports.
- Email notification: click “Download This Data” to download the report. Note: if you are not logged into SchoolData.net applications, you will be prompted to login prior to the reports downloading.
School Data Solutions