**Note: This page is for educators in non-SSO (Single Sign On) districts only. If your students use SSO to sign in (Google, HelloID, ClassLink, etc.), contact your district tech department for help with student accounts.**
The Student Management page allows educators to manage student accounts by looking up usernames, activating students, unlocking accounts, resetting student passwords, and deactivating students.
The Career Planner Student Management page also includes a shortcut to jump into Student Portfolios.
- Expand the Student Completion section on the left navigation panel
- Click on Student Management
- Click under Student Groups Configure
- In My Groups, you will see any classes assigned to you OR groups created for your use.
- Click Shared Groups to see groups for a whole school or grade level
- Toggle to School Specific, from District Wide to select just your school.
- Click the + for the desired group
Common Account Management Tasks
Links below provide documents on how to manage your students' accounts in Student Management:
Looking Up Student Usernames: If students have trouble logging in, they might not know their usernames. This page will help you find your students' usernames for them.
Activating Students: Students can't log in until their accounts have been activated. If you don't see a username in Student Management, this means that student's account still needs to be activated. This page will help you get your new students back on the road.
Unlocking Student Accounts: If a student makes too many unsuccessful attempts to log in, he or she will be locked out. This page will teach you how to unlock your students instantly.
Updating Student Passwords: If students have trouble logging in, they might have forgotten their passwords. Learn how to reset passwords for your students on this page.