In Student Completion, Educators can pull up students by groups to see Career Planner / My Portfolio progress.
- Expand the Student Completion section on the left navigation panel
- Click on Career Planner Completion
- Click Select Student Group
- Once selected via steps below, it will remember the last group selected for next time
- In My Groups, you will see any classes assigned to you OR groups you created (click here to learn how to create groups)
- Click Shared Groups to see groups for a whole school or grade level
- Toggle to School Specific, from District Wide to select just your school.
- Click the + for the desired group
- When a group is selected, click View
- Information from Assemble My Portfolio is displayed.
- Column headers can be searched for common Schools, Programs, or Careers.
Print Career Planner Completion report
- Click the faded grey checkmark to the left of the student name, for one or more students
- If want to print all in the list, click the checkmark above the individual students
- Click the Select Row Actions dropdown
- Print Selected to generate a PDF report detailing each individual selected student, one student per report
Download all data for students in the Career Planner Completion display
- Click the gear icon above the table to the right (screenshot)
- Under Grid Actions, click Download Data