In Student Completion, with Select a Student Educators can access all of a single student's High School & Beyond application information.
- Expand the Student Completion section on the left navigation panel
- Click on Select a Student
- On the screen, enter or select the student search parameters and click Search.
- If you are assigned a school or a class, this may automatically provide a list of students.
- Or you can also click the Student Group option to search by a specific group
- When you find found the student, click the magnifying glass to open a spotlight on the student
- View opens with the selected student, with tabs for each High School & Beyond bundle application
- You can use the Previous Student and Next Student buttons in the top right to "scroll" through your searched list.
- To access various areas for the selected student, hover on a specific Application to see other options to view.
- Click an area from the dropdown to go to that location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.