- [EVAL-236] - Now non-WA State calculated Positions can be setup to provide a custom Final Summative Rating option on the a Summary page.
- Contact email@example.com for more details and work with our Evaluations specialist to set this up for any of your evaluation frameworks.
- [EVAL-389] - Users are now provided a Print Preview option before generating a PDF for a Task, an Observation, or on the Summary.
- [EVAL-398] - The List display for Evaluator and Evaluations Monitor dashboards now has a representation of each task with a status icon.
- TIP: Hover to see the task name; click to open the task.
- TIP: If you don't see this on your Evaluator dashboard, use the Actions option on the right side of the Evaluator Dashboard to change from Grid to List display mode.
- [EVAL-376] - Edit task option on user-added tasks is now available. This allows the user to edit the Earliest Allowable Completion Date, the Due Date, and the Required status.
- [EVAL-378] - Import Task Info option was updated to display position level on the select list, so a user can identify a task to select from previous position level for task merging/importing.
- [EVAL-380] - When inserting a timestamp on the Observation notepad, the curser now displays directly after the timestamp.
- [EVAL-381] - On the Summary page Evidence view, the "Summary Notes" section now displays Commentary notes for that criterion regardless of Evaluator notes or a rating being present.
- [EVAL-405] - If a user clicks the Notify Evaluator/Evaluatee Of Changes button AND the task is not yet shared, the user is prompted to share the task or the email will not be sent.
- [EVAL-409] - On the Summary page Evidence view, the "Summary Notes" section only displays when Evaluator or Commentary notes are present for that criterion.
- [EVAL-373] - Inactive Evaluators no longer have the "People I'm Evaluating" tab on their account if they aren't assigned anyone to evaluate in the current year
- [EVAL-406] - Using "Demo mode" prevents user from saving and an error message now appears: "Saving on this page is not enabled while in Demonstration mode."