Step 1: Copy the Link to Your Job Application in Google Docs
- Go to your job application in Google Docs.
- Click “Share” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Copy link” to copy the link to your clipboard.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that link sharing is turned on and “anyone with the link can view”.
Step 2: Go to the "Essays" Section in Assemble My Portfolio
- Log into Career Planner.
- Click on “Assemble My Portfolio” in the left-hand menu.
- In the red section grid, find and click on “Essays”.
Step 3: Add Your Job Application
- Click on the red “Add Essay” button at top-right.
- Type your name and “Job Application” in the Essay Title box.
- In the Theme field, paste your Google Doc link.
- Click “Save” when you are finished.
- You will see your cover letter listed in the Essays section.